The beginner Poltician course introduces the future instructor into a deeper anatomical knowledge, aiming to give a full understanding of the functioning of the body as well as having the ability to advance their students.
1. How many courses are there in this program?
For a complete training we have a progressive system of courses to complete.
- Sexy Flow And Transitions (Coming Soon)
- Pole Fitness (Coming Soon)
- Human Anatomy
2. What are the pre-requisites to take a course?
You must have a minimum of 6-months of pole dance experience, each course has a practical and a written exam. To pass a course you must pass BOTH elements of each training course and be able to confidently perform each move within our pole bible.
3. What does the this certification qualify me to do?
On successful completion of each course with a minimum pass rate of 100%, the 279 Poletician program enables you eligibility to work full time at pole studios across the country. Pole fitness is the hottest fitness craze on the demand for instructors are on the rise pole studios are opening up everyday.
4. What are some benefits of being certified instructor?
- Paid gigs
- International exposure and recognition
- Qualifies you to become a pole judge for competitions
- Eligible to teach anywhere in the country.
- A professional label that separate you from the rest and so much more.